The adventures of me and my boys!
Oh my gosh those are the cutest pictures. There is no mistaking who his daddy is. He looks just like Nate. I am also impressed that you took him to the rodeo. Did you let him have his first dip of tobaco too. Aunt Rachel probably would have let him.
He is the cutest baby ever! (except for Connor and Logan, of course :) Those are really cute pictures. And Ry, I think he looks like you!
Post a Comment
2 comments:
Oh my gosh those are the cutest pictures. There is no mistaking who his daddy is. He looks just like Nate. I am also impressed that you took him to the rodeo. Did you let him have his first dip of tobaco too. Aunt Rachel probably would have let him.
He is the cutest baby ever! (except for Connor and Logan, of course :) Those are really cute pictures. And Ry, I think he looks like you!
Post a Comment