
The Quest for the "perfect" Diaper Bag
Ever since I found out I was having a boy I have been on a search for the perfect diaper bag. There are tons of cute bags for baby girls, but not too many for boys. I have searched the net and stores and everywhere. I found a couple and Nate said they were too girly. I had almost given up when my sister found a bag at Babies on the Blvd. I envied her bag, but it was much too expensive. Then she found the same brand and same bag on the internet for half price. I was so excited and rushed to order mine. Thanks Sis! I do believe it is the perfect diaper bag for many reasons:
1. It is very stylish
2. It has 3 outside pockets and 6 inside pockets
3. It is a great material so spills wipe right up.
4. It came with an adorable changing pad
5. Nate will even carry it
You can find this cool bag at www.asweetpea.com.
No comments:
Post a Comment