Sunday, July 03, 2005


This is my first post on my blog. I have recently become obsessed with reading my friend Megan's blog daily. I find myself getting excited to see what she has written and becoming disappointed when she has not updated her blog. I hope I can be half as entertaining as Meg. I am going to use this to post pictures of Brock and the family. The pic is a recent photo of Brock before church. He loves going to Sunday School. It amazes me that at such a young age he knows were he is going and becomes so excited. As we were walking down the church hallway, he was smiling at everyone as usual, and as we got closer and closer to his class his legs started swinging faster and faster. When his teachers came to the door he lunged towards them. What a smart kid he is, and he already loves Jesus!

No comments: