Friday, August 05, 2005

Sunday is Nate’s birthday, so in honor of his 26th, I thought I'd write 26 reasons why I love him...

1. He loves me unconditionally.
2. He is the most amazing father.
3. He's a strong spiritual leader.
4. He makes me smile.
5. He's committed to let me stay home with our children.
6. He's is patient.
7. He makes me laugh.
8. He sings Brock to sleep.
9. He’s a good listener.
10. He makes me feel special.
11. He loves his family and mine too.
12. He’s a hard worker.
13. He likes to cook.
14. He makes me feel beautiful.
15. He's thoughtful and romantic.
16. He's giving.
17. He's responsible.
18. He easily forgives and forgets.
19. He can “fix” things.
20. He is helpful in all areas of life.
21. He is very competitive.
22. He lets me fall asleep in his arms.
23. He plays with my hair.
24. He always makes me proud.
25. He rubs my legs after a long day!
26. He makes me feel like a princess every day!

Happy Early Birthday!!! I love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ooooh! How sweet!