Wednesday, September 21, 2005

New Adventure

First of all Brock is getting over his 4th ear infection! We went to the doctor Friday and he had a double ear infection and a throat infection. Poor Baby. He had no fever or anything like that, just a little fussy and pulling a bit onthe ears. Now, he is getting the cough that has come after all the ear infections. This is a dry cough, that leads to gagging and then throwing up. This also means we sleep on the couch and we stay up all night! I hope his cough doesn' get bad this time!
I started keeping an 8 week old baby on Monday. She is so sweet. It has been an adjustment for Brock and I. Brock is doing very well I think, but at times he really just wants mom to hold him. He is not taking good naps, because he is used to me holding him for most of his nap. And I am missing taking naps with Brock! It is helping us get into a good schedule. I forgot how little new borns are, except I guess Brock was never really small.

2 comments:

Shauna said...

I am so sorry that you are dealing with ear infections. Chase had one after another after another. I think that it was when he was about 9 months old that we finally got tubes in his ears. It has helped so much. I freaked pretty bad with him going into surgery but it was so simple and saved us from so much misery!

Mary Beth said...

Who is the new baby? I didn't knwo where else to put this, but we are not going to be here for homecoming this year. We found out that John Heffron (from "Last Comic Standing") is performing in Addison that night so we are going to go. I am going to miss seeing everyone, but I do love me some John-I know I am a dork!!