Wednesday, September 14, 2005

We are BACK!
Brock and I are home now! We had a great time in California with Steph and her family. We did lots of unpacking, actually she did lots of unpacking and I did lots of holding Brock and Josiah since they seemed to take turns crying. We went to the beach and Brock hated it. He is not into textures on his feet and he flipped out and cried for the 40 minutes we were there. I did not help the situation when he was already crying I decided since we were at the beach for the first time he should at least put his feet in, and that just made the screaming louder. Brock did great on the airplane today and was so glad to see his Daddy and his dog and toys. It is great to be home with Nate again. A week is a long time to be away. I will post pics sometime tomorrow or this weekend. We took lots of pics.

No comments: