I am thankful for....- Nate- he is an awesome husband who provides for me and Brock and is the best daddy!
- Brock- he is the greatest little guy! He has brought more joy into my life than I could ever imagine.
- My Mom and Dad- they raised me in a wonderful Christian home, and they are two of my very best friends.
- My sister- I love and miss her dearly. I am thankful she took wonderful care of Brock while I worked last year and that we become such great friends over the last year. I am NOT thankful she moved away, but I still love her.
- My two nephews who are the cutest boys I have ever seen. Caleb- I am thankful for your joyful spirit and your creativeness and your sweet words. Josiah I love to see your little smile.
- My friends- they are so wonderful to me- the old ones and the new ones. I am so blessed.
- Cell Phones- so I can talk to stephanie and megan free because we all have sprint.
- My extended family for always being accepting of me
- Being a stay at home mom because I love to be at home with Brock
- Harley- the dog, because he brings so much joy to Brock and other children
No comments:
Post a Comment