Sunday, November 13, 2005







My Baby Is 1!
My baby has turned 1! I really thought it would be fun and exciting, but I was very emotional. My baby is 1! I can't believe it. It seems like just yesterday I was in the hospital having him. I used to get so annoyed when my parents/grandparents would say "it seems like just yesterday", and now I know how true that statement is. We had a great party on Saturday with lots of Brock's friends and our family. He got so many fun toys I don't know what we will do with them all. He liked his cake, but he was very cautous. He really did not make a big mess. He would take one little piece of icing at a time. Aunt Steph made the really cool dog cake. Brock loves to say "dog". He did't wear his birthday outfit for long because it was so hot! Friday was Brock's actual Birthday so Daddy took off work and we went to the zoo. Brock had a great time. Then we picked up Cousin Caleb, Steph and Cousin Josiah from the airport. Brock was so happy to see his Caleb!


1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

When I was pregnant everyone told me that "they grow up so fast". I just thought-whatever! Now I know exactly what they mean!! I still remember finding out that you were pregnant! Time does fly!!