A Bad Week
This past week was a rought one for me. I had the stomach virus. And it was a bad stomach virus. It was one like I have never had before. I do not wish it on my worst enemy. This was my first time to be sick since I have had Brock. It sure is not the same when you have children. When I am sick, I am used to lying in bed and resting. There is no such thing with Brock. Nate did not take off work, so I still had all my duties. Brock did not understand why mommy kept racing to the bathroom, and why I did not want to play or hold him. Even when Nate was home, Brock stood at the bedroom door and banged on it and cried "mama, mama". This week brought a whole new meaning to the saying "A mothers work is never done". Even when we are sick, we are still expected to do all the same things. I am tired!
2 comments:
I'm praying that you all stay well this week
just wanted to say hi and i hope this week was a little less tiring. love and miss ya'll
Post a Comment