BEST Birthday/Valentine's Day Surprise Ever
My Birthday was yesterday. Nothing too special- Nate forgot as usual until the 3rd time I talked to him, I kept Addy all day and the I went to work at Emler. Mom cooked me dinner, but I ate it by myself because it was late when I got home and she was taking care of Brock. We had agreed to go to dinner this evening for my Birthday dinner. I was excited since it was Valentine's day and Nate had a basketball game. Mom said she could not go shopping before because she had to run a "birthday errand". I just thought she was going to buy me a cake even though I had told her I did not want one. I walked into Texanna and there sat my sister and my two nephews. I was so excited, but I think Brock might have been even more excited than me to see his cousins. He was just laughing with Caleb and had a blast. Brock also started saying "Siah" tonight for his cousin Josiah. He had a blast with everyone tonight. I think this was the best surprise I have ever gotten. I love ya Mackey family, you made my day!
No comments:
Post a Comment