Tuesday, April 11, 2006
Blessing
So I am still feeling pretty yucky today so I decided to call the doctor back. If you do not know me well, I was very sick when I was pregnant with Brock and ended up in the hospital for a few days. There was 1 medicine that worked for me and with my insurance it was $180.00 for 10 pills. I did not take them as regularly as I should have due to the price. When I spoke to the nurse on the phone today she said she wanted me to be on Zofran(sp?) again. I was thinking there is no way we can afford this, but it is better than being in the hospital. So I went to Walgreens to pick it up, very nervous of the cost. We have different insurance this time, but it has seemed that everything cost more so I was very worried. I got there and they said $20.00. I thought WOW, it must be a generic or they gave me like 2 pills. I opened it up and there were 20 pills and they were not generic! My receipt said your insurance saved you $469.79! I was so excited I almost cried! Now I can take the medicine and hopefully feel well. At least I have a little hope today! Thanks God, for all your blessing on our family!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
God is so good! He takes care of those who are faithful. I am so glad for your little blessing today. May the rest of your day be filled feeling good!
I'm glad you were able to get the meds! You looked a little skidish on Mon. at work. when they brought you that sprite I thought Oh, no, shes gonna blow...not really but I did feel really bad for ya! Hope it's a baby girl!
THAT IS THE BEST!!! I love to save money - I just love to go grocery shopping and checkout and give them all my coupons and my kroger card and see how much I saved! I am a loser. Ok - Thank God for health insurance! Feel better!
I'm so glad you're meds were only $20.00. I know how happy and relieved you must have felt.
Thank goodness for Zophran!! I had to take that too when I was pregnant with Jaxon. Not fun. I'm glad you didn't let the sickness stop you from getting pregnant. I know I will have another baby, but I'm still not over how sick I was with Jax.
I hope you're feeling better very soon!
That is awesome! I am so glad that you were able to get your medicine. What a great blessing!
I'm so happy for you! What an answer to prayer!
That is excellent news. I am praying for you as always. Love ya.
~Amy
Post a Comment