Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Fun Facts about Brock

He loves to watch Basketball with Daddy! He tells Mommy he wants basketball and if I don’t change the channel he turns the TV off.


He says “KK and Siah”( his cousins) at least 15 times a day, and Bailey(there dog)at least 5 times daily.


He has started calling Aunt Stephie “Khaki or Cookie”.


He talks in his sleep. It is usually about Harley or Addy.


He loves to play with his dog Harley.


He likes animals very much and can name most of them. His favorites are Horse, Dog, Cat, Doodle(rooster) Cow, Elephant and Flamingo.


He tells me when he has gone poo poo.


He would play outside all day if I would let him.


He is using some 3 word sentences – I want mama. Let’s go side(outside).


He loves to give kisses.


He says “hi” to everyone at the store.


He thinks his big wheel is a car and says “my car”.


He doesn’t have any cousins living in this Texas.


He is learning his color by eating M&M’s with Mommy! He loves yellow and orange. When we had Easter M&M’s he likes purple best.


He is a happy kid ever since he got tubes in his ears.


He talks and talks and talks.


He loves to talk about all his Grandparents-Nana, Grandaddy, Grabdpa, and Grandma.


He sleeps in a big boy bed in his own room. This is exciting since he slept in our room until he was 14 months old.


He points to my stomach and says “baby” and kisses it.


He loves to read more than anyone I know. He would read or be read to all day long.


He is such a joy and blessing in our lives. He is the sweetest and cutest thing I have ever seen. I love ya Brock Ryan!

1 comment:

suzspeaks said...

Brock is a well rounded sweet little guy! Sounds like you guys are doing a great job with him!