

Today, Brock has been all about his Daddy! When he woke up from his nap he was screaming "My Daddy, My Daddy". Most of the time now, Nate is "My Daddy", not just "Daddy". I think this stems from Nate being off two days this week and he was playing with Addy(the girl I babysit). That is when he started saying my Daddy. Well we watched Daddy mow the lawn from the window, but everytime he went out of view tears started flowing and he would say "I want Daddy". So I braved the heat and we went to watch Daddy outside. It was hot, but at least I got some cute pictures. Happy Mother's Day everyone!
6 comments:
Didn't I tell you a few posts back that Brock could not grow up anymore until we visit in July? Enjoy these sweet days and how excited he is about everything. It goes by way too fast.
that is the sweetest. he wants to be just like his daddy...
Those are adorable!!! I love them
How cute! Mike is already talking about making a trailer for B so he can ride around while Mike's out mowing! I told him he's gonna have to wait awhile for that!
Those are really cute pictures but tell your husband he definitly needs to loose the farmers tan!!!
Love you guys!!!
~Amy
What cute pictures! I am so glad that Nate has help with his yard.
Post a Comment