
Today we had our first Dr.'s visit! To our surprise I am 13 weeks pregnant. We were thinking 10 or 11, but not sure. Our official due date is November 30. Everything looked great. We could hear and see the heart beat. I am really excited after seeing the baby!
4 comments:
Look at your little alien bean! I am so happy for you guys and can't wait to find out if it's a Macy or a Cooper.
Well, he/she looks cute. It always makes it more real when you can see the baby on the screen. Glad to know everything looks good.
I am glad your little baby in the belly is growing perfectly! Just wait until Brock can climb up on the counters then you are in for the real fun!!!
Wow! That makes pregnancy so much more fun once you have seen your little baby for the first time. I am very excited for you guys!
Post a Comment