

Yesterday, Nana, Brock and I headed to Abilene to spend the day. We went to go visit Brandi and Charlee. Also, we went to have a sonogram done by Calie, one of our friends from college. She works at the hospital and was on call for the weekend. They had a new machine that was able to do 3D/4D pics. It was so fun. We were able to find out what we are having, but we have not told our entire family, so you will have to wait a little longer! Nate was not able to go with me so he wanted to wait until my doctors appointment here in 5 weeks to find out what we were having so I told him I would not tell him. Last night I was showing him the pics and I accidently said his/her referring to the babies arm and it gave it away. We are very excited! It was so fun to see our little baby! After the sonogram we did lots of shopping with two sleepy, but well behaved babies and then enjoyed a nice dinner with Brandi and Calie and headed home!
3 comments:
Oh my gosh ... the suspense...get on the phone - tell those relatives and post again PLEASE!!!!
I'm going to guess a girl...because why would you need to go shopping for little boy stuff...I can't wait to hear what it is! Hope all is well at Emler :)
Amber
That is so awesome that you got a 4d picture!! You better hurry and tell us soon!!! I'm like Shauna...I can't wait!
Post a Comment