

A few weeks ago, Brock's cousin Braden was here. Brock had a great time playing with him. Brock would say "Bra, play" over and over. We took them to get their pictures made and it was a disaster. Brock has always been the best picture taker since he was born and now he just screams. The reason he is smiling is because I am standing infront of him with 2 football helmets on dancing and singing. Who wouldn't laugh at that! The things we do for our kids!
We had a great weekend spending time with my sister and Josiah. Brock has been saying Josiah for several months and all of the sudden when he sees him, he calls him "RyRy". He is such a character. RyRy is what my nephews call me. I guess he is just a bit confused. We look forward to them coming back in a few weeks for a longer stay and for KK to come too.
1 comment:
I am LOL just thinking about you dancing around with 2 football helmets on!!!
Post a Comment