Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Brock Update


Brock went for his check up at the Asthma/Allergy Doctor today. They have put him on antibiotics for 10 more days to try to get all this cleared up.

Tomorrow I have a doctors appoinment and will be 35 weeks! I have my first "exam" tomorrow and have never been so excited about one of those.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am gald to see him smiling. He looks like he feels pretty good. Good luck at your appointment tomorrow. Hopefully you are already on your way to meet you little guy!

Stephanie said...

I hope your appointment goes well tomorrow and that thinks look promising for an early baby. I just wish I could be there when he's born and to hang out with Brock. You'll already be back on your feet when we get there at Christmas time.

Shauna said...

I was always excited for those exams...but I was always disappointed when they told me that i was not progressing at all. I wish you more luck than I had with that. Love ya!

Staci said...

Just remember that he can't stay in there forever...so even if you have an appt. like Shauna's were...don't worry. You'll be holding him in your arms before you know it!

Amy Renay said...

Someday maybe I will actually know what you mean by "those exams" not too soon though. I am gald Brock is feeling better. Love ya.

Mary Beth said...

Good luck with the 'exam'!!! I know what you mean by looking forward to one of those!