Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Dr. Appointment

So I was really excited about my Dr.'s appointment yesterday, and I came out MAD! First of all the doctor informed me maybe I was a half of a cantimeter dialated(I was a 1 five weeks out with Brock and a 1 5 weeks later when I went in to be induced). Last week he told me that at 37 weeks(which is next week) that he would do a sonogram to check the baby's weight and decide where to go from there. So in my head I am thinking that next week I have a sono and then we schedule the induction. He said we would just wait another week to schedule the sonogram. He also tried to be humerous and added the comment "this baby looks like it may be 500 lbs". Did he think that was a funny thing to say to a pregnant lady that has a 2 year old at home, that can't sleep, that pees every hour, and her back hurts all the time? Then I went to go schedule my appointment(with no sonogram) for next week. Come to find out he won't be there so I have to see another doctor, who won't order a sono. So then I will see him at 38 weeks and then he will hopefully schedule a sono and then it will be 39 weeks. I am not happy.

For some reason it is not letting me insert pictures. I will try again later!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Ry. Maybe the baby will decide he is ready before then and just come on his own. I know you are miserable and ready for the baby to get here, but he will get here I promise!

Mary Beth said...

I am so sorry! I really do feel for you. I remember hitting that miserable stage where you would rather give yourself a c-section than be pregnant for another minute! I remember everyone telling me to "walk, walk, walk." Gosh I wanted to slap them! Good luck!!!!!

Amy Renay said...

That stinks. I agree with Brandi maybe he will come before then. What do doctors know anyway!! Love ya.

Shauna said...

Oh - that sucks so bad Ryann...I am sooo sorry! I had the same kind of thing happen with Mackenzie - after being put off a week, and another week and another week..when I finally went in for my induction on a Tuesday - they were completely full so they had to reschedule me for the next day!!! What the heck!?!?! I was so irritated! You will get through this! Soon enough Baby will be here!

Staci said...

I'm so sorry! That sounds like a disappointing appointment! Maybe you should just schedule the sono yourself ;) lol