Saturday, November 11, 2006

Happy Birthday Brock






Today is Brock's 2nd Birthday. I can't believe how fast the time goes by. It seems like yesterday we were preparing for him to be here. Brock I hope you have the best day ever today! Mommy and Daddy love you so much. You are our little angel!

Last year I cried on Brock's birthday because I could not believe he was 1. I am a bit emotional today because I can't believe he is 2. I hope I get over this in the years to come. Brock made my day this morning when I went into his bed at 5:45am and he curled up under my arm and said "I mommy's baby". Usually we would tell him "You are not a baby you are a big boy!" trying to prepare him for the birth of the baby. But today with a tear in my eye, I leaned over and gave him a kiss and said "You will always be mommy's baby".

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, sweet Brock!

Shauna said...

That is so sweet! Happy Birthday to Brock!

Amy Renay said...

Oh man!!! Why did you have to make me cry first thing this morning?? Happy Birthday Brock!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Brock! I can't believe you are two! I hope your day was wonderful and you got everything you wanted! We love you!

Mary Beth said...

That first picture popped up and I thought you had had Braxton!! (by the way I LOVE that name). Happy Birthday Brock. Okay, we have like 40 hours or something like that for Braxton to enter this world on my b-day!!! So, walk, walk, walk!!

Staci said...

I shouldn't have read that at work! Made me cry!

I'll second Mary Beth! I thought Braxton was here when I saw that first picture!!!