Brock has been such a character these days. He is talking SO much and it is so fun to finally know some of what goes on in his little head. These are some recent conversations that Brock and I have had.
This is from Christmas day riding to Grandparents house. We had talked all Christmas Eve and Morning about how it was Jesus' Birthday.
Mom: Who's Birthday is it today, Brock?
Brock: Jesus
a few seconds go by
Brock: Mom, Jesus wants a Birthday cake.
**thanks Nana for making Jesus a cake.**
This conversation is from yesterday morning in Brock's bed at 5:30am. Keep in mind it was 5:30am and I was grumpy from staying up late and getting up 3 times to feed Brax.
Brock: Mom, what's your problem
Mom: I am sleeping!!!
Brock: I am angry. I am mad.
Mom:Why?
Brock: You are in big trouble Mommy.
I know this conversation is really random, but it made me laugh. I did learned a lesson though. Even though some statements are not inappropriate that don't always sound right coming out of a two year olds mouth such as "mom, what's your problem". Lesson Learned: Watch what you say ALWAYS!!
3 comments:
Aren't our kids so precious! I think little conversations like those are fun! I'm glad that you all had a good Christmas. Can't wait to see those pictures of you and Nate.
JB
On Christmas Day - my kids were singing (non-stop) - "HEY JESUS...ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY...WE'RE GONNA PARTY LIKE ITS YOUR BIRTHDAY..."
how do you like that?!?!? :)
Ryann
Really have enjoyed your pics and posts...sent some off to Grandma Peggy since she doesn't have a computer. Will keep checking up!
Sharon (Aunt)
Post a Comment