Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Things I love about you!


Brock is at such a fun age right now, although at times it can be challenging to have a 2 year old. I love all the things he does!


Brock I love...

  • The way you talk so sweetly to your brother and kiss his head
  • The way you pray at each night, starting with "Thank you for Nana" followed by a long list of people, animals and TV characters

  • Your list of songs we have to sing before bed each night starting with God(God is so Good) then Jesus(Jesus Loves Me), then Twinkle Little Stars, a Whole World and sometimes mix in Old McDonald, ABC's and Barney song
  • The way you say "what's _____say" for example "What's cow say"
  • The way you take all kinds things into your bed each night-blanket, lovey, Barney, Dog named Sugar, and the green pillow
  • The way you say "I love you Mommy"
  • When you want to snuggle with Mommy on the couch
  • The way you love to play with Daddy
  • The way you enjoy reading so much
  • To watch you explore
  • How you get so excited when the door bell rings and say" Every body's home"
  • The way you love to eat Frozen peas
  • The way you like to Go Go Go like your Mommy
  • How you get upset when you are messy
  • How you love all your family
  • The way you smile
  • The twinkle in your eye before you do something
  • Your hugs
  • Your kisses
  • To listen to you after church tell us what you learned
  • Your love of animals
  • They way you talk and talk and talk
  • The way you say sweet dreams
  • To watch you sleep
  • Your excitement about Presents!! We can't wait for Christmas morning!
  • Your sensitive spirit
  • EVERYTHING ABOUT YOU!!

8 comments:

Staci said...

How sweet! That blog was way more encouraging that the one Shauna posted about Chase! lol

Anonymous said...

You have such a wonderful little boy. I have enjoyed watching grow the little that I can. I think are a wonderful mommy too. Brock would not be who he is today if you weren't so wonderful!

Anonymous said...

The anonymous was mine!

Anonymous said...

Aww...that was so sweet!

I love how you said his "sensitive sprirt" I think Nate would have another phrase for that, lol!

Brock is so cute!

Mary Beth said...

How sweet! Beautiful picture

Amy Renay said...

That is so sweet!! It makes me miss Brock more than I already do.

suzspeaks said...

that is precious...

Stephanie said...

How sweet!