Thursday, January 11, 2007

Good Report

Cast # 5 or 6(i can't remember)
Poor Guy!
Starting to smile for Mama!

Braxton went to the Dr. today. His foot is doing great! The Dr. said he thinks he may be the exception and not need surgery!! Yipee! He said he is not making any promises, but that is the way things are looking. We are so excited!

He is starting to smile and I love it!

5 comments:

Kippy said...

Braxton's so cute and he's getting so big! I love those first smiles - so special.

Ledbetter Fam said...

That is wonderful news! I will be praying for complete healing of his little foot and that there will not be a need for surgery. That would be so wonderful.

JB

Amy Renay said...

That is excellent news. I will keep him in my prayers. Love ya.

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!! I am so excited for you guys. That is such good news. I know you have been praying for that news. He is getting so big! I can't believe how fast he is growing and how handsome he is!

Rory and Cindy said...

Praise God! His little smile looks so cute!