
This picture was taken by my small group leader from church for a project for class. I thought it turned out really cute. On a very sad note, my camera is broken. I am very sad about it and I am hoping for a new one for my birthday! If anyone has any suggestions, let me know!
7 comments:
That is a really cute picture. Does mom have an old digital camera you could borrow until your birthday? If not, then I might buy a disposable one until then to have on hand.
I jus got a new one for Christmas, i think it's a cannon...all i know for sure is that it is small enough to fit in the diaper bag and i love that!
That picture is amazing! We have the Sony Cybershot or something like that. I really like it but I am not hi-tech or anything. It has always served my needs.
That picture is sooo cute!
I have a fujifilm s6000fd. It's AWESOME! I love it!
That is a great pic of you and Braxton!
That picture is priceless, I love the candidness of the moment. As far as cameras, Nikon leads the industry in digital cameras. Although you can't go wrong with a Cannon. A good site to check out is: http://www.bhphotovideo.com:80/bnh/controller/home/ They have really great deals and a huge variety. Just get a camera with a high megapixel and you'll be set!
That is a GREAT picture! I love it! Probably should get it framed!
Post a Comment