Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Tired of being FAT!



Here is the action shots of out Christmas present I promised. Nate and I are tired of being fat and are ready to be in shape. By this time next year we both hope to be a lot thinner.
I have always thought that I liked to work out, but had a long list of excuses why I could not do it- work, kids, too much money to join the gym, it's too cold outside, it's too hot outside and so on. So I thought I would love to work out when it was in my house. Well I have come to the conclusion working out is not fun to me. I don't like it. I don't know what there is to like about it except that it will help me loose weight. But I have decided I still have to do it, but the end goal and result is worth it.
I love to eat!! I love to eat when I am happy. I love to eat when I am sad. I love to eat with my family. I love to eat with my friends. I love to eat by myself. I love to eat!! This will all come to an end when my sister returns to California. I am going to start eating right and smaller portions. But it just isn't as fun!!

6 comments:

Shauna said...

I really recommend an iPod for your working out! It makes a world of difference when you have some good - motivational tunes! And - if you watch music videos with really skinny hot girls on it - that helps too!!!

Amy Renay said...

Love the pics. I personally love watching tv while I work out. You watch one home imporvement show and BAM you have been working out for 30 minutes. Time seems to fly if you combine it with an activity you would usually do sitting on your butt.

Staci said...

I'm so glad that you posted this picture! I was dying to know what ya'll got. This is an EXCELLENT Christmas present! You'll have to share you're progress :)

Ledbetter Fam said...

I've tried working out at home. It worked for about 2 months and I actually made enough progress that people began to notice, but I soon found a lot of excuses not to get it done. Therefore, I am actually thinking of stepping out on a limb and working out at the gym. YIKES! We'll see. No final decisions have been made yet, but we get an EXCELLENT deal through our work at LA Fitness. It's only about 1 minute from my house too.

Carrie said...

YOU GO GIRL!!

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo! You want to try a triathlon with me next year?