Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day

Brax showing his love for Mommy!

Brock mixing the cupcakes.

The finished product. Aren't they beautiful!

10 comments:

suzspeaks said...

Braxton is getting so big! How is he doing in his shoes??

Brock is such a big helper...Hey, I browsed around the other day for some ideas on your banner...e-mail me if you can!

Megan said...

um, how come you didn't bring me a cupcake? They look yummy-you had such a good helper. :)

Brax reminds me of Brock in the pic. He is getting huge! And very cute. :)

Stephanie said...

The little cakes look good. I love the picture of Braxton.

Amy Renay said...

Those cupckaes look sooo good. I wish I could come over and try one.

Staci said...

Yummy! lol

Braxton is looking so much older! I can't believe how fast he's growing!

Shauna said...

I havent been on in a week or two and it is crazy how big that Braxton is getting! He looks like such a big boy! Hope you are doing well!

Rory and Cindy said...

I love Braxton's outfit!

Ledbetter Fam said...

Your boys are so cute. Fun making V-Day treats. I love doing that stuff with my boys. How big is Braxton?

JB

Ledbetter Fam said...

Your boys are so cute. Lots of fun making treats with your little boys, huh? How big is Braxton?

JB

Ledbetter Fam said...

Sorry, dummy me couldn't figure out that my first message had already been sent to you. You can disregard the next two.
JB