The adventures of me and my boys!
He is so happy because he knows that Meg gave him the bumbo. He is so cute and getting so big!
Those are the cutest pictures. He looks like such a happy baby. I cant wait to meet him.
I can't believe that he can sit in his Bumbo!!! He's getting so big, and he's soooo cute!Juli Beth
I wish I was there to give him a big hug and kiss and snuggle with him! Very cute pics. I love his smile!
He is precious!! I agree... He is the happiest baby!
Now Way! I can't believe how fast he's growing!
He looks so happy...and BIG! What a cutie!
What a precious baby! His smile is contagious!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
He is so happy because he knows that Meg gave him the bumbo. He is so cute and getting so big!
Those are the cutest pictures. He looks like such a happy baby. I cant wait to meet him.
I can't believe that he can sit in his Bumbo!!! He's getting so big, and he's soooo cute!
Juli Beth
I wish I was there to give him a big hug and kiss and snuggle with him! Very cute pics. I love his smile!
He is precious!! I agree... He is the happiest baby!
Now Way! I can't believe how fast he's growing!
He looks so happy...and BIG! What a cutie!
What a precious baby! His smile is contagious!
Post a Comment