Wednesday, March 28, 2007

My Big Boys

I told Brock I wanted a picture of him so he went and sat there.
Aren't I cute?

Yesterday was a big day. I went and registered Brock for Mothers Day Out next year. You may be thinking "Why was that a big day?". Well I am emotional about everything my kids do. I went and checked out the MDO yesterday and it was great. It is very small and the people were so kind. I know that Brock is going to have a great time. He is going to a church near out house for his MDO. As I was driving away from registering I got a tear in my eye. I can't believe in September he is going to be away from me one day a week. Don't get me wrong I am very excited for him to get some social interaction and for me to get some things done around the house and have some mommy and Braxton time, but it just makes me a little emotional that he is old enough to go! I know, I am silly!
Onto other news. I forgot to mention that Braxton can now roll both ways, tummy to back and back to tummy. So now I look up and Braxton is off his blanket. What a fun stage of life!

2 comments:

Ledbetter Fam said...

You will enjoy that time with Braxton and it will be a great experience for Brock. I totally understand the emotions. I get pretty emotional when it comes to most things, but especially my children.

Juli Beth

Stephanie said...

I can't even imagine putting Josiah in preschool! I'm sure Brock will have fun and Braxton will enjoy special time alone with Mommy.