The adventures of me and my boys!
Oh my gosh! I am SO impressed!!!
How fun! My boys LOVE to swim. I can't wait for summer to be here so that we can put Joseph in the water. He already loves the bathtub!Juli Beth
Yay! I love swimming and can't wait to teach Brody :)
I can't believe how good he can swim! The only swim lessons I can find up here are Mommy and Me classes until she's 4!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! I am SO impressed!!!
How fun! My boys LOVE to swim. I can't wait for summer to be here so that we can put Joseph in the water. He already loves the bathtub!
Juli Beth
Yay! I love swimming and can't wait to teach Brody :)
I can't believe how good he can swim! The only swim lessons I can find up here are Mommy and Me classes until she's 4!
Post a Comment