Friday, May 04, 2007

No More Braces (during the day time)

Before

After

Braxton went to the doctor yesterday. He gets to keep his braces off during the day time. He has to wear them at night until he is two. It is nice to be able to do things a bit easier- I can put pants on him and outfits without snaps, He can set in the high chair, play in the exersaucer, he is much easier to hold, I can put him in the stroller without removing the tray and so on. We are so excited. We don't have to go back to the orthopedic specialist for 4 months. We are so amazed and pleased by the progress he has made.

7 comments:

suzspeaks said...

that is so wonderful!!!!!!!

Ledbetter Fam said...

That is FABULOUS! I am so excited for you and Braxton. His foot looks so good!!!

Juli Beth

Stephanie said...

What a big difference. I didn't realize until I saw the before and after pictures.

Megan said...

Way to go, Braxton! We knew all along he was amazing.

Rory and Cindy said...

That is such good news, I'm sure it will make him happier (although he looks pretty happy all the time) and your life a little less hectic as well!

Staci said...

YAY! That's awesome news!

Amy Renay said...

That is amazing!!! His leg looks sooo good.