Wednesday, May 02, 2007

The "Real" Pics







Several people have commented that they can't believe we were able to get all the boys still for pictures. Let me assure you we took lots and here are some of the more "real" pictures.

4 comments:

Megan said...

I really like the one where it looks like your choking brock. too funny!

suzspeaks said...

such cute pictures!! I"m glad you had a great trip to cali! The pics in the previous post look so frameable!!

Amy Renay said...

That is stickin hillarious. I am glad you had a good time and are home safely. Love you.

PS Tell Brock I love his elephant suit.

Ledbetter Fam said...

That's funny! It's really fun when we try to get all 15 of the grandkids to sit still for pictures. My mom has just started taking a lot of pictures and photo shopping faces to make one really good picture. It's great!!!

JB