Monday, May 28, 2007

Summer is Here

Summer is officially here at our house. Nate is off for the summer and I start working full time at Emler's this morning . Nate will watch the kids while I work.

I am so proud of myself. I usually wake up very early with either Brock or Braxton. I usually lay in bed thinking about how tired I am and how I long for my kids to sleep late. Well this morning I decided that is doing me NO good. I woke up to feed Braxton at 4:45am. After feeding and lying there a few minutes, I decided to get up. At 5:30 am I was up and running on the treadmill! Now it is 6:34 am and I have worked out and showered!! Yippee! I am now going to pack my lunch and get ready for the first day of work for the summer!

4 comments:

Rory and Cindy said...

Dude...that's early and pretty impressive!

Staci said...

Yay! I'm proud of you too! Have fun at work today!

Ledbetter Fam said...

That's great! I hope that you enjoy your summer of teaching. Good luck!

Juli Beth

Stephanie said...

Aren't you brave to get up so early! I can't imagine getting up so early each day, but you've got a good attitude about it. I hope work goes well.