This Sunday, we took a little family trip to San Antonio to go to Sea World and to stay at the Hyatt Vacation Club resort that my parents belong to. We had a wonderful time. The kids were great and we all had so much fun. It was so nice to just spend time together as a family. Our condo was amazing the pool had two slides and there was a lazy river complete with a beach area. Brock and Brax loved the pool. Brax even took a nap two days in the lazy river on a raft with us. I will basically just explain our trip with pictures. The only thing to note is: Brock does NOT like Shamu. He said "I don't like this show, can we do something else. Let's see another animal, maybe Sea Lion". I guess Shamu was boring.
4 comments:
That looks like so much fun! Now I am even more excited about going to Sea World!
Your vacation looks like so much fun! We really need to take a trip down there!
Those are some great pictures. Brock is so brave and totally looks about twice his age. I cant believe he is growing up so fast. Looks like ya'll had a good time. Love ya.
I love the pictures. It looks like you guys were having lots of fun. I wish I could have been there.
Love,
Nana
Post a Comment