Sunday, July 08, 2007

The Wedding

Me and Nate
Brock and Uncle Phil
Our Family
Mommy and Brx
Grandma and Brax

I am too tired from the weekend to write much. Nate's brother Phil got married to Haley yesterday! We are so excited for the two of them and that Haley is now a part of our family. We love you guys!

6 comments:

Ledbetter Fam said...

You guys looked so pretty, well, I should say the boys looked handsome and you looked beautiful.

JB

Amy Renay said...

DANG GIRL YOU ARE A KNOCK OUT!!! I love your hair like that. I am sorry I did not call you back this week but I knew you would be busy with wedding stuff. I swear that a phone call is coming your way tonight. Hope you have a good day.

Rory and Cindy said...

The boys look adorable...so happy! Looks like it was quite the wedding.

Stephanie said...

The pictures looked great! The boys looked adorable! Can't wait to see you guys very very soon!

Jackie said...

What a cute family!

Shauna said...

you guys have had a lot of weddings going on! Fun - you all looked beautiful!