is the happiest kid I know. Although he still has not slept through the night yet. I long for that day! Although I am cherishing these times were he still needs his mommy. He is not crawling or pulling up yet, but I am sure that will all come soon. He is not crawling but let me tell you he gets around. He rolls and rolls every where. He never stays in the same place.
Tonight we had Nate's parents over for dinner. It was very fun and relaxing. Brock enjoyed showing off in his swimming pool, Grandpa swinging his on the rings and Grandma playing golf. We are so blessed to have such wonderful parents who live near by. Brax enjoyed showing off his new basketball skills and being loves on.
2 comments:
He's so cute! I love his smile :)
he is sooo sweet! btw, i expect to see some pics of nate on behalf of his birthday.
love you guys!
Post a Comment