Blog Stalking
I saw this on Julie Beth's Blog and thought it would be fun! I read tons of people's blog that I don't even know and some of people I haven't seen in years! I am curious to see who is reading my blog. Be brave and leave me a comment if you are reading me blog enen if I don't know you! I think it will be lots of fun to see who is reading and chances are, I might be stalking your blog too! Be Brave and leave me a comment! It will make me smile!
14 comments:
you are the best mommy! i always love your pics and updates.
miss you tons:)
You know I'm reading! BTW...did you get my e-mail??
I read...but you already know that ;)
You know I check your blog almost everyday!! I love you guys and miss you so much. You need to check your email.
I read your blog!
haha I do the same thing too (read people's blogs I don't know) I read your blog & love it!!!! Maybe one day I will get to meet your sweet boys!
I am an avid reader!
I, of course, read your blog faithfully!
JB
I love reading about your boys!
I check you blog several times a week to read your updates! Love it!
Hey girl! I cant even remember how i found your blog...i think it was from myspace when i was searching for people i knew a long time ago! Your boys are so cute and seeing your family in pictures makes me remember the old days at LBC!
Melissa 'Pierson' Hall
Hi there,
I found you through Shauna's blog...I read too! :)
Ooohh, Ryann! I'm totally your blog stalker! I miss seeing you!
Randomly, I read your blog too...I don't know if you remember me...I am Robyn...I met you long time ago through Jacob and Addie...but the weird thing is I saw your blog off of Kippy's blog who my husband knew in grade school...SMALL WORLD!!
Your boys are adorable!! and I must say you are a very good blogger...you keep up so well! Check out our blog, I have an awesome lil' one too!!
crayonsandkeyboards.blogspot.com
Post a Comment