Brock's real Birthday was yesterday (a sentimental post will be written sometime this week). Nate and I bought him a bike. We were so excted about it! We just knew that he would love it! We brought it out and he seemed excited. We got him all ready and got on the bike. He used it for a while and then said " I don't like this bike, can we give it to Braxton?" He cried when we tried to make him get on it again and he said he just wanted his old bike. He even made up a song "I don't like that bike-march, march, march- Let's give it to Braxton-march, march, march- I like my old bike, march, march, march!!

Brcok and Daddy putting the Diego helmet on. At least he liked the helmet


Brock telling Nate he needed to the screws out(the one that hold the wheels on) so his bike would work better


Nana and Brax
2 comments:
brock is too funny! and i love the fact that in the third picture brax is sneaking away down the street.
I'm still laughing over the fact that Brock didn't like his new bicycle. I'm sure it will grow on him. I guess my honesty about presents rubbed off on him (when he was only a baby) in those few months I watched him while you were teaching. It would be a very interesting study since he also likes Treetop apple juice. Tell Brock Caleb and Josiah love his new bike.
Post a Comment