Friday, November 23, 2007

Thanksgiving

This year the boys, my parents and I went to AR to visit my grandpa. Nate stayed home due to basketball games and practice. We left a day late due to the stomach virus that my mom caught from Brock and I (another story for another time). We left early Wed. moring and arrived at Papa's around 3:00 with Brock only having a one hour nap so you can imagine how fun he was! We went to dinner with Papa and Loriece and headed back to the condo. Thursday we went out to their lake house and my cousins and their children were there and we hung out there most of the day and then headed back at 8:00pm Thursday evening. It was a fast and fun two days Brock loved playing with Adrian(my cousins son). He thought he was really cool!

It was much colder than I had expected so my kids were in 35 degree weather and none of us had coats. Brock had a fleece but me and Brax were cold!



Poor Brax wanted outside so bad I tried to wrap him up. He looks like Mary.
An action shot of Brock chasing Adrian with the sword
Papa comforting a sad Brock
The boys playing the Wii. I WANT ONE!
All the great grand kids getting in on the action.
My cousin Jaclyn and her hubby Felix(the are preggo).

Mom and her sister Jacki. She just lost 50lbs! We are so proud of her!
Jill and Willene
Papa and Brax playing.

1 comment:

amanda said...

i want a wii too!! maybe we should go in together and split the cost and each keep it every other week. :)