We woke up before the kids again this Christmas, but this year Brock slept until 7:30(and that is really late for my early riser). I wanted to go wake him up, but Nate said no. Brock was so excited about his dinosuars. He asked for a stegosaurous, T-rex and a triceratops- I know I spelled all these wrong. I had trouble finding the stego so I had a friend pick up a pack of dinos from a store in Dallas that had a stego. So I still gave him all the dinos. The first one he opened that was not on his list, he looked at me with a strange face and said "mom, why did you buy me this?". He was priceless! Brax enjoyed his stuff and enjoys watching his Elmo video over and over.

Brock and "Steggy"

Brock and his Dino family.

Brax chilling out watching Elmo.

The boys playing dinosuars.
No comments:
Post a Comment