

Brock has been having lots of trouble with his asthma lately. Tomorrow will be our third doctors appoint in 4 days. He is wheezing and coughing like crazy. The doctor suggested that we move him into our room for a few weeks until we get it under control again due to the fact that he is not always coughing and sometimes when he is struggling he really can't talk. So we moved an air matress in our room so we can hear his every move! He thinks it is pretty cool! He loves his new blanket that his Grandma bought him. It is Diego and it is super soft.
8 comments:
poor little guy! I hope they can get it figured out & he feels better soon!!!
aw, bless his little heart! I'm so sorry that B is having so many asthma problems.
That's a pretty cook oxygen mask!!
I hope that y'all are able to get some sleep too!!
Brock looks so pitiful but he also looks really comfy! I hope he gets to feeling better soon!
Poor guy! Tell him Braden has a very cool Christmas present under our tree for him. (Maybe it'll get mailed this week. Maybe.) Hope everyone else is doing well. Love you all!
Aww, poor guy. That is no fun. We'll pray that he gets better really soon! Oh, and Jack has that same nebulizer mask, although he WILL NOT put it on.
Brock, we're so sorry you're sick. I'm glad your Mommy and Daddy are taking good care of you! Caleb, Josiah and Levi can't wait to see you in a little over a week! They are ready to play!
Hey! I feel your pain. Thomas was dx with RSV today (boo!). Lots of breathing treatments in our house too! I hope Brock feels better soon and I hope yall are getting enough sleep!
Post a Comment