I usually would not give my 14 month old a sucker, but we are trying to bribe him to walk. He is still not walking. I am getting a little concerned due to his club foot. So for now we will keep practing and bribing him!
We recently dropped his morning nap. Usually we are out and about and he will take a 10-15 minute nap in the car. Yesterday we stayed home all morning. I was cleaning up the kitchen and I looked over and I found a sleeping little Braxton. Poor Baby!
His personality is developing more everyday! He loves to throw things! He has a great arm! He loves to talk and play with all of his brothers toys. He likes to show you when he disarees as well! He still loves to snuggle up with mommy and I treasure that time!
1 comment:
I consider bribery one of my best kept mothering secrets. Good luck!
Post a Comment