Monday, February 25, 2008

More Girls Weekend!

Carrie and I getting ready to snowbike! Carrie is an awesome friend to me. She listens to me everyday!! We talk 3-4 times everyday! She is a lifesaver! She is mom to Cole and Chandler who my kids love! It was great to hang out with out our kiddos! Mostly we see each other for playdates!


Me and Janelle getting ready to get on our snowbikes
Janelle on her bike. I loved getting to know Janelle better on this trip! She is such an awesome chrsitian wife and mother of 4! She has a hard of gold and I am so glad that she and I were able to "bond" this weekend!
Me posing in my $3.00 Ralph Lauren coat from Goodwill!!


Only Hailey can look cute in ski goggles! I loved seeing you Hailey! Your friendship means so much to me!

carrie, Me, and Hailey!
Hailey, Carrie and Me
Hailey and I at the Triangle Cafe. We got chicken fried steak, salad, fries and dessert for $6.00. We were in the middle of nowhere!



The snow was so powdery I could not resist jumping in.
Snow angles.
No I am jumping face first ( the kid in me comes out when there is lots of snow!
I am not sure ehat I was thinking.



Janelle, Me, Haileym Christie and Carrie. Christie is our new friend that we met thru April this weekend. We had so much fun with her and are thankful we got to spend some time with her!

Me coming down the mountain on my bike!


Carrie, me and Hailey

6 comments:

Unknown said...

my favorite is definitely the one of you jumping face first into the snow. Looks like you had a great time!

Staci said...

I've never seen snow bikes before! How cool!

Amy Renay said...

I am so glad you guys had fun. I am definitly going to have to try the snow bikes next time we go. Only a few more weeks and I get to see you!!!

Amanda said...

Looks like you had a great time! I'm so jealous!!!

Mary Beth said...

I am so jealous! That looks like so much fun. We missed our yearly ski trip this year and I have been in withdrawals lately!

Ledbetter Fam said...

What a fun girl's weekend!!! Those snow bikes look like fun. I don't ski, but I would probably give one of those a try!!!

JB