Monday, April 07, 2008

Braxton's Haircut

Last night Nate and I decided to try to cut Braxton's hair. It is hard for me to pay 12.oo for someone to cut my one year old's hair,so we gave it a try! I think we did an ok job, minus the little bald spot in the back!
Braxton happy with his new haircut!
No post is complete without a picture of Brock!

3 comments:

Amber said...

I love the pictures from the portrait party on Cindi's website! What cute boys!! Oh, and love the haircut too. I am right there with you on the $12!!

amanda said...

so cute. please give them hugs and kisses for me. i'm waiting for pictures of cowboy brock in his chaps and hat. love y'all

Allison said...

You are so way more brave than I am! i don't think I could even begin to try to cut Thomas' hair! He is so cute with his new hairdo!