Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Dinosaur Valley

The best pciture I could get of the 5 boys
Dinosaur Tracks in the water
Caleb
Brock
Josiah
More Tracks
Yesterday we went to Dinosaur Valley with my sister and her kids. We had a great time hiking to the dinosuar tracks and walking across the slippery rocks to get the the tracks! The boys had a blast! We look forward to going back sometime soon with Daddy!

4 comments:

Rory and Cindy said...

looks like fun!

suzspeaks said...

where is that?? It looks SO fun!

Bunch of Oranges said...

Where is Dino Valley??? Wow that looked cool!!!! Your boys are getting so big! Isn't 2 fun? :) Hope you are doing good!

Stephanie said...

We sure had fun going with you guys. I'm so glad I was able to go with Brock before we moved since I had promised him I would take him. I don't want to be known for breaking promises. Looking forward to more outside adventures as all of our boys get bigger. ef