Thanks to Meg, I now have a new cool banner on top of my blog! Thanks Meg! You are awesome! Only a few more weeks and we can spend the whole day together! Yipeeeeee!
I love the new pics of the boys. I miss you guys. I saw that you called last night while I was having my small group. I will try to call you back in the next couple of days. Love you.
5 comments:
I love the new pics of the boys. I miss you guys. I saw that you called last night while I was having my small group. I will try to call you back in the next couple of days. Love you.
PS I tagged you in my blog.
I tagged you in my blog as well!
I love the new look! Braxton's haircut looks so cute, good job!
I like your new header. Your boys are growing up fast! Good job on the hair cut too!
Great new header! Such cute pics!
Post a Comment