My sister and her family have been here on and off since December. We have enjoyed playing with the cousins! There is nothing Brock loves more than his cousins! I enjoyed being able to hang out with my sister. They moved to Florida on Monday. We were so sad to see them go, but so excited for their new oppertunity, not to mention a new fun place for us to visit! We can't wait to see them again!

This is as good as it gets with 5 boys!

Aunt RyRy and Levi

Caleb. He just had his 8th Birthday~

Josiah!

Little Levi

My sister, Stephanie

Braxton stealing nuggets off the table

Braxton looks so big in this picture..

Nana reading to the babies!
4 comments:
Cali now Florida...wow they know how to pick the fun places to live! I can't believe how big Braxton has gotten!
Good luck to you, Stephanie. I know you'll miss her and the kids a lot.
JB
We miss getting to see you guys a lot too. Looking for to seeing you all in July. It looks like we may have a nice house for you all to come and stay at when you visit. The pool will have a safety gate and I promise to install locks where the boys can't reach.
I can't believe Caleb is already 8! We are getting so OLD! I remember when he was born!!!
Post a Comment