Sunday, June 08, 2008

Excuses and Changes

I am just going to warn you, this is going to be a long one.

First, My excuses for not blogging-
1. Work has been SO busy. Emler is closing the Arlington facility so we have been busy cleaning and packing and rapping up our last session of swim lessons in the building.
2. I was trying to upload photos and I stuck my memory card in the wrong hole and it is lost inside my computer. we have a memerory card thing on the front of the computer and I was not paying attention and stuck it in the wrong one, therfore I have been without some pics.
3. Brock has pnemonia.
4. Braxton thru my phone in the toilet and I had to get a new phone- I know this has nothing to do with blogging.

Now for Changes-
I have worked at Emler Swim School for almost 10 years now. I started my senior year of high school and when I came home in the summers I would always work there. Nate and I started dating while we were working there together one summer. It holds lots of memories. Even when I started teaching school, I still worked during the summer there for some extra money. After having Brock I started working year round again and this past summer I started working there part time. It has worked wonderful for our family. We were able to minamize the time our children were in childcare.
With the Emler's nearest our home closing we decided that I probally should start looking for a new job. I have accepted a job as a Kindergarten in classroom support teacher. I am going to be working with Kindergarten students who have come from PPCD(preschool program for children with disablities, this is what I taught before Brock), and help them in kindergarten. I am looking forward to this new adventure and I am excited to have my nights and weekends home with my family. We have been blessed to find a "nanny" for the kids and we already know and love. She has worked at Emler for me and she has babysat for them two days a week for the last 9 months.


Last Family Pic at Emler
Braxton trying out the big slide
Brock having a blast!
Jumping in like crazy!
Braxton showing off his swim skills
No more water!! It was a sad day!

I am just going to warn you, this is going to be a long one.



First, My excuses for not blogging-
1. Work has been SO busy. Emler is closing the Arlington facility so we have been busy cleaning and packing and rapping up our last session of swim lessons in the building.
2. I was trying to upload photos and I stuck my memory card in the wrong hole and it is lost inside my computer. we have a memerory card thing on the front of the computer and I was not paying attention and stuck it in the wrong one, therfore I have been without some pics.
3. Brock has pnemonia.
4. Braxton thru my phone in the toilet and I had to get a new phone- I know this has nothing to do with blogging.





Now for Changes-
I have worked at Emler Swim School for almost 10 years now. I started my senior year of high school and when I came home in the summers I would always work there. Nate and I started dating while we were working there together one summer. It holds lots of memories. Even when I started teaching school, I still worked during the summer there for some extra money. After having Brock I started working year round again and this past summer I started working there part time. It has worked wonderful for our family. We were able to minamize the time our children were in childcare. I am so thankful I have been able to work at a wonderful Christian company.
With the Emler's nearest our home closing we decided that I probally should start looking for a new job. I have accepted a job as a Kindergarten in classroom support teacher. I am going to be working with Kindergarten students who have come from PPCD(preschool program for children with disablities, this is what I taught before Brock), and help them in kindergarten. I am looking forward to this new adventure and I am excited to have my nights and weekends home with my family. We have been blessed to find a "nanny" for the kids and we already know and love. She has worked at Emler for me and she has babysat for them two days a week for the last 9 months.










2 comments:

Rory and Cindy said...

Crazy that that part of your lives is over. I'm excited fot this new adventure and can't wait to get to see you guys!

Rachel said...

I am SO sad Emler is closed!! Kaitlyn has been there since she was just over 6 months old and we stayed there ever since!! I was thrilled when we switched locations to have found you. I never would have made it though some of those lessons with all 3 without your help!

I am so excited you blog so we can keep in touch. Your boys are just darling!! I can't wait to hear all about your new job.

With love, Rachel