Saturday, June 28, 2008

Super Brock

While cleaning out Emler, I found this random superman floaty swim suit and grabbed it because I thought the boys would have fun with it. It is about 2 sizes too small for Brock but he loves to wear it! He was so excited to put it on for Aunt Amanda last week. I can't wait to include this picture in his wedding slide show someday!


5 comments:

Unknown said...

That is so funny! Logan would freak if he saw that suit.

Jackie said...

That is SUPER cute! It will be a perfection addition to a wedding slideshow one day!

Staci said...

LOL!!!! He's gonna love you for that picture some day ;)

Ledbetter Fam said...

How cute! It looks uncomfortable. My kids dress up in costumes that are way too small for them too. They crack me up!!!

JB

suzspeaks said...

Jaxon has that suit!! His actually fits though! Brock is SO cute!