Thursday, July 24, 2008

Sweet Little Camryn

This evening I got to meet little Camryn. She is my friend Megan's little girl. Megan and I became friends in the 5th grade. We have had a blast together over the years and she is a true friend. We can easily laugh and cry together. We got to go to dinner this evening and I got to spend sometime loving on Camryn. She is such a perfect baby! She is so sweet and easy going and beauiful! She cried a little in the car, but once Auntie RyRy got in the back with her she stopped crying! It made my day!
Me and Camryn
As soon as we sat down for dinner Megan says " I wonder if people think we are lesbians and this is our baby together". She always makes me laugh. So when we got home we took a picture of us with "our" baby!
Meg, Camryn and Me

4 comments:

Rory and Cindy said...

She is adorable, and you look beautiful in that first pic!

Ledbetter Fam said...

I'm jealous. I'm glad you got to see her. Thanks for the pictures.

JB

Anonymous said...

You could be mistaken for a couple with their new baby girl! Too funny!

LivingTheLife said...

Ryann~
I found you through Jackie and Cindy's blog...I have visited a few times...but wasn't sure if I had left a comment.

Just wanted to say "hi"...you have a sweet and lovely family...and I think you look great holding a little "girl"! Maybe Brock and Brax could use a little sister. You can ask Jackie...I'm always trying to get everyone to have more children. However, I think your 2 precious boys are quite a blessing all on their own.

Blessings...
Teresa