We had such a wonderful time with Patrick, Rachel and Landyn. Brock loved her toys. It was so great to spend time with them. Rach and I were "potluck" roommates out freshman year of college and had the best time! She has been such a blessing in my life of the ten years we have known each other. We were so excited that we got to go see their new house! It is beautiful!
Brock pouring tea for Landyn!
Drinking tea together!
Brock really liked their big tree!
Aren't they cute!
Landyn and Brock- I think they will make a cute couple in 20 years!
And who would have ever imagined 10 years ago that we would be driving matching minivans!
Of course on the way to San Antonio, I had to make a quick stop at the outlet mall, so Daddy baught Brock this huge lollypop!
We finally got there Monday evening and enjoyed time swimming in the pools. We took Brock to the riverwalk for dinner and he wanted to know why we could not walk in the river!
Tuesday morning Nate and I took Brock to Sea world. He loves animals SO much. He had a blast. He is really brave and loved riding some of the big rides. I can't wait until he is tall enough to ride all the roller costers with me!
Oops my pics are out of order, o well. Here is more swimming from Monday PM/
Shooting the water canon.
Pure excitement! I love it!
Mommy and Brock on the little Shamu roller coster
Brock got to ride the Texas Splash Down. He thought it was so fun. It was like the Log Ride at Six Flags.
Brock feeding the sealions.
Tuesday evening my parents and Brax and my sisters family arrived. This is Josiah. Brock and him had a lot of fun playing together.
This is Levi. Braxton loves him! When we would go back to our room he would say "where Levi?" over and over.
Grandaddy in the Lazy river at our resort! While we were there we celebrated my Dad's 60th Birthday! happy Birthday Dad!
Me comfoting Braxton. He wanted to stay and play in the sand and mama wanted to go around the lazy river. Wednesday we swam all day complete with 4 hour naps from both of my boys!
Thursday the whole family went to Sea World.
Our family with Shamu
The whole family with Shamu
Brock feeding the dolphins. Braxton wasn't too excited about the dolphins
Braxton playing in the water area
Josiah and Brock
Mommy and Braxton with the penguin
Brax hanging out

My sis and Josiah. We celebrate Steph's 32nd Birthday while we were there! Happy Birthday
Brax and his priceless little smile!
We had a great week with our family and are so thankful we have such a wonderful family.
4 comments:
Looks like y'all had a great time! How fun that the whole family got to come. Isn't Stephanie having a baby soon? I love doing stuff with just Makayla sometimes...I usually feel bad at first but I get over it!!!
I love all your wonderful pictures, you are the best blogger! The matching mini-vans are hilarious!
I think we stayed at the same hotel in San Antonio. I have all the same pictures as you do from our trip there a few months ago, love it! Isn't Sea World the best?!?!
That looks like so much fun!
JB
I loved all the Sea World pictures! It looks like yall had a blast!! We loved you guys stopping to see us!!!
Post a Comment