Charlee's party was at a gymnastics gym and they had a really cool swing. Brock loved it.
Wednesday, August 13, 2008
Busy Weekend
Last weekend we went to Abilene to go to one of my best friends from college Brandi, her daughter, Charlee's Birthday party. We also got to stay with Uncle Phil and Aunt Haley. The boys, especially Brock were so excited to go and see them. We had fun visiting them and a great time at the party. We wish we would have had a little more time to spend, but this is a busy time of year around our home. I am sad I didn't get a picture of Charlee but maybe next time. We drove all the way to Abilene and I forgot Charlee's present. I am such a retard
Braxton and Uncle Phil
Daddy and Brock playing at Charlee's party
Me doing a flip at Charlee's party. I was glad I didn't hurt myself.
Uncle Phil and Aunt Haley and the boys! Don't they look great with kids!?! The boys need some more cousins!!
Charlee's party was at a gymnastics gym and they had a really cool swing. Brock loved it.
Charlee's party was at a gymnastics gym and they had a really cool swing. Brock loved it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment